If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kazini Africa is a workforce solutions provider. We offer job placement services across different sectors and varying skills levels. Our goal is to place every willing individual at an existing job. Having vetted both the job seeker and the job provider, we ensure that we match the right employee to the right employer.We will place the gardener, the bank teller, the painter and even the head of department, each looking for an opportunity and career progression.
- Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
- Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
- Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level.
- Planning, organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Record and circulate minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Opening and maintaining customer files.
- Updating management reports on sales and prospects.
Office Operations & Support
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
- Manage travel and logistics details for staff.
- Diploma in Office Administration or related field.
- At least two (2) years minimum work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV ONLY, quoting the job title (Administrative Assistant) on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th November, 2016.