Administrative Assistant Job at Kazini Africa
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kazini Africa
Kazini Africa is a workforce solutions provider. We offer job placement services across different sectors and varying skills levels. Our goal is to place every willing individual at an existing job. Having vetted both the job seeker and the job provider, we ensure that we match the right employee to the right employer.We will place the gardener, the bank teller, the painter and even the head of department, each looking for an opportunity and career progression.
- Managing incoming correspondences – phone calls, letters and emails.
- Provide customers and visitors with information on the company’s services.
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
- Act as liaison between departments to facilitate communication at the executive level.
- Planning, organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Record and circulate minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems.
- Opening and maintaining customer files.
- Updating management reports on sales and prospects.
Office Operations & Support
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
- Manage travel and logistics details for staff.
- Diploma in Office Administration or related field.
- At least two (2) years minimum work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV ONLY, quoting the job title (Administrative Assistant) on the subject line to email@example.com by Wednesday 30th November, 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kazini AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Product Brand Manager at Sheerlogic
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)