Chief Finance Officer (CFO) Job at Keroche Breweries Limited
Posted on: 18 November, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Keroche Breweries Limited
Keroche Breweries Limited, is a Kenyan fully owned brewing company that has distinguished itself as the first, unique and only brewer of high quality and healthy Natural, Sugar free beer winning the hearts of many Kenyans.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO is responsible for:
- Management Accounts: Providing timely, accurate and relevant financial information to aid management decision- making. Overseeing the effective reporting of monthly management accounts information and reports.
- Financial reporting: Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of the company’s quarterly financial statements and performance versus the budget. Ensuring the financial reports are in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Business Risk Analysis and Management: Identifying risks and financial implications of operations and initiatives within the company and advising the CEO and Board of Directors accordingly
- Ensuring robust planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company
- Cashflow Management and Credit control and management:
- End to end Supply Chain Management – process control, (from acquisition of raw materials to finished goods)
- Leadership: Manage and provide leadership to the department
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant discipline
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA/ CPA is a pre requisite with strong knowledge of the Financial reporting including regulations, legislations and understanding of trends and developments that might impact on financing or accounting for operations within the industry.
- A member of a relevant professional body e.g ICPAK
- Must posses a Certificate of good conduct
- FMCG and ERP experience will be an added advantage.
- A Masters Degree in Business Administration and experience in a Manufacturing set up will be an added advantage
Method of Application
- If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your application to:
- to reach us by close of business on Wednesday 14th December 2016, attaching a resume that contains details of your qualifications, experience and present positions, your day and evening telephone numbers, email address and names and address of three referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing for the role will render a potential candidate to be disqualified.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Keroche Breweries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Programme at Bata
- Brand Manager Job at East African Breweries Limited (EABL)
- Brand Manager Job at Diageo
- Category Finance Analyst Job at Procter & Gamble
- Job Opportunities at General Motors East Africa Limited - 5 Positions
- Stocks Accountant Job at Unilever
- Job Opportunities at RitePack Ltd
- Job Opportunities at BURN - 2 Positions