If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Agronomist Job
- Develop plans for testing products on commercial and small-holder farms throughout Kenya.
- Train farmers, large and small, how best to use products for their agricultural needs.
- Prepare the analysis and laboratory testing for agricultural land.
- Develop and implement a proper framework for selling organic fertilizers.
- Identify and develop the marketing / penetration strategies for the above products.
- Prepare application protocols for product use on specific crops, soil types and land sizes.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products.
- Ensure that agricultural premium income targets are achieved.
Sales Agronomist Job Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Floriculture.
- Must have above 5 years experience in a flower farm or a large vegetable farm.
- Must have dealt with agrochemicals and fertilizer sales in farms.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to summarize scientific agronomy data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Valid driving license.
- Willing to travel widely throughout Kenya.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Stores Job
- To receive, confirm and document of all goods in.
- Raise GRN and attach/verify items.
- To prepare, verify and load all goods out and raise the D/Note.
- Verify, check and receive GRN form for reconciliation.
- Ensure safe storage of goods.
- Maintaining bin cards and reporting accurate stocks weekly.
- Supervise cleaning of stores and ensuring that items are well stack.
- Monthly reconciliation of stocks.
- Periodic visits to the farms for stock take and conducting impromptu audits.
- Subsequently generating reports.
- Drivers’ coordination.
- Sorting old spare parts received ,dispatch new spare parts.
- Follow weekly routine checks on H.O vehicles.
- Make sure H.O vehicles are always kept clean both inside and outside.
- Record mileage and fuel issuance.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor, senior management.
Head of Stores Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Purchasing and Supplies or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in stock control.
- Added advantage if Guajarati | Punjabi | Hindu speaking.
- A collaborative team player.
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to priorities.
Sales Engineer Job Key Responsibilities
- Sourcing new potential clients.
- Coming up with innovative sales strategies.
Qualifications for the Sales Engineer Job
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing a reputable organization.
- Thorough knowledge in technical/electrical field will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- High level of integrity.
- Leadership & time management skills.
- Strong organization, planning and team building skills.
- Global/cultural management.
- Be ready to travel extensively and at short notice.
- Sound understanding of related Finance
Store Keeper Job Key Responsibilities
- Receive record and store materials from suppliers.
- Prepare and dispatch materials to internal customers based on materials requisition form.
- Prepare and dispatch products to external customers based on the sales order given by planning.
- Perform inventory cycle count, stock-taking and inventory turn control.
- Monitor inventory safety stock level & inform supervisor on time to avoid “out of stock” situation.
- Ensure metal chips and waste products are disposed in proper manner.
- Responsible for housekeeping of area responsibilities.
- Managed assigned work in a safe manner.
Qualification for the Store Keeper Job
- Must have a diploma in procurement.
- Must be able to work with SAP – ERP system.
- Must have excellent communication written and verbal.
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
- Candidates with a valid forklift licence will have an added advantage.
- Background in construction and manufacturing company is mandatory
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.