Social Media Community Manager at Dotsavvy
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dotsavvy
Dotsavvy is Kenya’s first digital business agency that provides integrated digital business solutions to some of Africa’s biggest businesses and most loved brands. We are driven by the challenge of reconciling our clients user needs and business goals to achieve transformational digital business outcomes. We are more than a digital marketing agency, we are an agent for change for progressive businesses and brands that want to disrupt the status quo by using digital at the heart of their business strategies. Dotsavvy started in early 2002 as one of Kenya’s and East Africa’s first website design agencies. From humble beginnings, Dotsavvy’s origins are typical of a startup from any part of the world – a sales guy, a techie, a big idea, zero funding and lots of passion to ‘change the world’ by building the best websites at a time when the Internet was truly nascent in Kenya. Audacious? Absolutely! Since then, much has changed but our commitment to building the most radical digital offerings has never wavered.
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to provided marketing plans.
- Content may be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Actively manage communities for our clients brands including answering consumer questions for our clients brand as well as engaging with user generated content for our clients brands
- Seek out digital influencers and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information and talk about our clients brands
- Participate in real time social media community conversations on behalf of our clients brands
- Assist the rest of the Dotsavvy team in conducting research and analytics for our clients brands
- Provide insights gained from social media community interaction to the internal the Account Management team
- Proactively identify opportunities in user generated content for our clients brands
- Be the gatekeeper for all content – ensuring all content is proofread, approved and applicable before posting.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that client brand campaigns are tracking appropriately.
- Be the agency “go-to” for all social media platform news, as to help inform all teams of any platform changes or opportunities.
- Must possess degree preferably with an emphasis in Marketing and/or Communications
- 3-5 years’ experience in a social media role within a corporate or digital agency setting
- Be able to provide a verifiable and successful social media track record across multiple channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Have an in-depth understanding of various social media platforms and how each can be effectively used.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Preferred experience with photography
- Preferred experience as a blogger
- Due to the nature of position, candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team setting
- Experience with social media analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, SEO, etc
- Experience in social media community management required
Method of Application
Apply for this position: If you think that your that special talent we may be looking for, kindly send us your CV on email@example.com with the subject line ‘Social Media Community Manager’ by 5.00 pm East African Time (EAT) on Wednesday the 30th November 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DotsavvySimilar Jobs
- SharePoint Developer at EMomentum Interactive Systems
- Communications Specialist at Ona Data
- Regional Lead at Safaricom Limited
- Job Opportunities at ICT Authority - 102 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Future Kenya ltd
- Deputy Managing Director H/F at Sagemcom
- Project Manager at Emagine International
- Human Resource Intern at Andela