Digital Brand Manager at Amara Staffing
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Amara Staffing
Amara Staffing is a professional Recruitment Agency located in Kenya. Our services include Temporary and Permanent Staffing as well as providing aptitude testing and assessments for organizations and individuals. Whether the company is a fast-growing international enterprise, an active medium business or perspective startup, we are here to help.
- Manage the planning and execution of all web, search engine marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage company website, in conjunction with customer service and ensure online sales are serviced in a timely manner.
- Ensure the website and all company portals are world class, exciting and dynamic, increasing traffic to the brand and implement strategies to do so.
- Strategize, build and maintain social media presence and engagement levels, monitor feedback and escalate as relevant.
- Execute online campaigns for various products that are digitally driven creating opportunities for increased sales revenue.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Link social media marketing to all field activation marketing activities.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Information Technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum one year experience required in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of website analytic tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Excellent planning, organization and problem solving skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amara StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Technical Sales Representative at Crystal Recruit
- Project Manager at Axiom
- Sales Executive at Royal Management Consultants
- Executive Driver at Corporate Staffing Services
- ICT Manager at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Job Opportunities at R4Kenya
- Financial Analyst at Armada Human Capital
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 6 Positions