Corporate Security Manager Job at Co-operative Bank
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank's Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
Corporate Security Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provides cost effective solutions to enhance overall security of facilities, employees, property, and customers through electronic and physical security systems including, but not limited to, access control, CCTV, lighting, and fencing standards.
- Conducts risk assessments at bank facilities to identify security vulnerabilities and implement corrective measures to mitigate risk to people and property and prevent loss from theft and diversion.
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems for both employees and facilities/premises protection.
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant.
- Develop relationships with appropriate regulatory and law enforcement agencies necessary to facilitate the interests of the bank.
- Ensure the security of facilities and assets of the bank by conducting threat and risk analyses at each facility to identify potential issues, monitoring internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Oversee the day-to-day security concerns in all facilities of the bank program including supervision of outsourced security personnel and ensuring their compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all employees of the bank work in a safe environment by investigating reported security incidents, providing security awareness sessions and answering inquiries from all stakeholders regarding security as it relates to the bank.
- Network, gather business intelligence and benchmark on security/safety best practices to provide support for implementation of security initiatives in line with the bank’s security term development plan.
- Perform corporate investigation and review the effectiveness of security processes, systems and recommend measures to
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes for the Corporate Security Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Security Management.
- Honest and an effective team player with a high degree of confidentiality.
strong interpersonal skills, a good planner with excellent analytic skills
- Articulate with excellent communication and report writing skills.
- A team player and a leader with excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, thorough, quality conscious with a structured and disciplined approach to risk.
Method of Application
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CSM/2/HRD/2016 by 2nd December, 2016. We are an equal opportunity employer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-operative Bank of KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Postbank - 5 Positions
- Internal Audit Manager Job at Equity Bank
- Team Leaders Job at Platinum Credit Limited
- Job Opportunities at Equity Bank Kenya
- Incubation Lead Job at Mastercard
- Head of Collection - Retail Client Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Career Opportunities at Choice Microfinance Bank - 6 Positions
- Human Resources Business Partner - Britam Rwanda