Business Development Manager Job at Virtual HR
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Virtual HR
We are an organization committed to offering innovative solutions to non-profit organizations, the public sector and businesses. We are a group of human resource professionals offering high level consulting services. Each of our human resource professionals has expertise in the latest industry practices and trends. Virtual HR works with clients through mutually agreed approaches to human resource needs and ensures follow-up for maximum impact.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Generating marketing strategies, setting objectives, and carrying out market research.
- Appraising competitors’ activities and overall economic and social trends to stimulate profitable revenue growth.
- Prospecting for new business and formulating aggressive initiatives to retain business.
- Strategizing on how to achieve the prescribed product mix ratios for balanced revenue growth and profitability.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with brokers and intermediaries.
- Proposing changes in underwriting approach and rating mechanism to enhance marketability of the Company’s products.
- Ensuring that quality of policy documents meets customer expectations.
- Ensuring that any existing business lost due to unavoidable circumstances is replaced.
- Preparing monthly business performance assessments reports.
- Maintaining and regularly updating business forecasts and new business progress reports.
- Setting the standards for individual performance, metrics and goals.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification(s) in insurance e.g. ACII, FCII or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience; 3 of which should be at senior management level.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and apply management principles.
- Self-driven and able to deliver steep business production numbers.
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 2nd December 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Virtual HRSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 5 Positions
- Storekeeper at Janta Kenya
- Business Development Director at GeoTech
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions
- Finance and Grant Strategy Advisor at Sanivation - Shortlist
- Accountant at Brites Management
- Regional Programme Manager at Dynamic People Consulting