If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Baus Optical Company Limited is a leading player in the optics industry in Kenya.
Role’s Summary: The position serves as the first point of contact with insurance companies and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions from the shops; provision of general information, and performing general clerical duties.
- Scanning all Insurance claim forms to the insurances for approval
- Liaising with shops,clients and insurances often via telephone and e-mail.
- Training and informing staff on the new corporate procedures.
- Updating the marketing manager of any corporate changes immediately
- Analyzing the insurances sales performance and giving comprehensive report.
- Performs general data entry; prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Provides back-up support to other group members (sales, marketing) in the performance of job duties as required.
- Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration / Management / Customer Care / Front Desk / Marketing / Public Relations from recognized institution
- At least 1 years’ experience in customer service / front office / Public Relations.
- Computer literate
- Willingness to be part of our corporate values and culture
- Outgoing personality, confident and responsible.
- Self driven and result oriented individual exhibiting discipline and integrity
- Effective listening skills.
- A quick learner, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team building, problem solving and public relation skills
Please state the expected salary in the Curriculum Vitae.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR The HR Manager, P.O Box 54948-00200 Nairobi to reach us not later than 30th November 2016.