Data-obsessed Information Systems Assistant - Penda Health
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Penda Health
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
- Keep all Penda’s physical medical records in order at the clinics, ensuring the correct filing system is used by all clinic staff.
- Enter all medical data from patient records into our Excel medical database, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data – we need this data for all kinds of important analysis; it needs to be owned properly!
- Keep on top of data entry for all kinds of other projects, such as patient feedback calls and monthly accounting.
- Be proactive in making sure data discrepancies and inaccuracies are ironed out in all areas – medical data, sales data, marketing data, etc.
- Superhuman attention to detail
- Organizational skills – able to keep thousands of patient files in order
- Quick learner – pick up medical terminology really quickly and learn how our files work
- Flexibility – willing and able to travel between Kitengela, Umoja, Embakasi, and the support office on Lusaka Road.
- Great communication skills
- Computer literacy – you don’t need to be an expert, just be able to navigate an Excel file
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Great integrity – able to handle confidential information professionally
- Ability to meet deadlines no matter what.
- Should live within Kahawa West and its environs.
- 6 month contract for a full-time position with a possibility of extension, 50+ hours per week
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Penda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Community Oral Health Officer at St Francis Community Hospital
- Job Opportunities at The Nairobi Hospital - 11 Positions
- Investment Manager at Penda Health
- Sales Manager, SH, SSA at Medtronic
- Career Opportunities at Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Career Opportunities at Penda Health
- East Africa Hub Leader and Business Manager Life Science at BD
- Career Opportunities at The Mombasa Hospital - 5 Positions