Alternative Banking Channels Officer Job at Caritas Bank
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Caritas MFB
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a fast growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is to be ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to all’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for an Alternative Banking Channels Officer who is selfdriven and resultsoriented. The ideal candidate should also be able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to meet and exceed targets within strict deadlines.
Responsibilities for the Banking Channels Officer Job
- Implement Alternate Delivery Channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure operational efficiency and a seamless product relationship experience for customers.
- Accountable for managing the channels and maximizing performance as well as profitability.
- Driving and managing crossselling of all retail products and services through the alternative channels.
- Recommend pricing, promotions, sales targets and programs to meet and maximize revenue targets.
- Lead Alterative Channels Call centers, taking overall responsibility for the business performance of the call centers:
- Monitor and review Digital Financial Services, customer feedback and post launch concerns.
- Formulating and implementing sales initiatives and marketing strategies
- Engaging and manage vendors and third party potential partner relationships through the product life cycle.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for growth and translating those into value proposition.
- Research and analyzing important industry and market intelligence in relation to market trends and future product development.
- Continuously contribute to systems and service improvement by coming up with new services and products.
- Undertaking User Acceptance test on the enhancements and new system development.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate after the installation / setup training of clients on alternative channels across the bank’s network.
- Hold monthly meetings with assigned branches to review performance every once a month and provide a return.
- Respond to queries from the Merchants, Internal customers and the CBK within the agreed SLAs.
Qualifications for the Banking Channels Job
- University graduate preferably in Business Information Technology, Management Science or Finance: Expert in competencies required.
- At least 4 years established prior experience in digital financing/alternative banking channels.
- Strong Interpersonal skill with the ability to quickly build relationships internally and externally.
- A creative, Innovative and critical thinker who can identify both short and long term revenue enhancement opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application with a detailed CV, quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for application is 30th November 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caritas MFBSimilar Jobs
- Group Coordinator at Bidhaa Sasa
- Nurse at Britam
- Employee Communications Officer at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Manager – Card Operations at National Bank of Kenya
- ICT Manager at QWETU SACCO LTD
- Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Remittances and Mobile Money at Ecobank Kenya
- Systems Administrator at Kenswitch
- Officer Enablement at Standard Bank Group