In the 21st Century, automation of business processes is key if any business intends to achieve its core objectives and sky – rocket productivity. Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd. is a leading technology and solutions provider specializing in software development and implementation, systems support and I.T. consultancy.
Having been in operation since 2003, we have gained vast experience in implementing IT solutions that will help streamline your business operations and transform your organization. We employ proven best practices and processes to improve efficiency throughout your enterprise through improved service levels, and cutting down on operating costs thereby generating revenue growth.
Head of Business Development & Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Develop a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Consolidating and preparation of weekly and monthly sales reports and reporting to the Director
- Managing key accounts and acquisition of new business
- Facilitating product portfolio knowledge and training sessions to other staff
- Preparing the sales and marketing budget and ensuring maximum utilization
- Managing and monitoring the customer feedback systems and advising the Director on areas of improvement
- Preparation of sales promotional materials and ensuring effective communication of the new and existing products to the market
- Working with advertising agencies to develop effective advertising campaigns
- Execution of marketing programs for the products to ensure sustainable growth in revenues and market share.
- Brand-building and professional management of the product portfolio.
- Consolidate daily data for the product and that of key competitors to anticipate customer/competitive trends
- Carry out sales activity and revenue tracking
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop, implement and review marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Develop pricing strategy; Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Constantly motivates the working team
- Debt collection
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Business Development Team which comprises of Sales Executives, BD Executives, Presales Consultants and Account Managers.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all team members to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of members’ sales and activity performance.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Internal / External Cooperation
- Ensures that all team members meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and quotations.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Team members to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Qualifications for the Head of Business Development & Marketing Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the sales field
- Sound expertise in sales
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of the IT market
- Good understanding of a sales cycle in this field
- Organization and planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Multitasking – Can handle many assignments
- Ability to prioritize independently
- Decision Maker
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29th November 2016 COB. Indicate the title of the position being applied for as the email title. Ensure that you read through the requirements and you qualify.