Boiler Operators Job at Lean Solutions
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 8 December, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Lean Energy Solutions
Lean Solutions Group is comprised of Lan Energy Solutions Ltd, Lean Solutions Tanzania. We deal with Boiler Conversion, Manufacturing of Lean Briqs, Comprehensive Energy Audits
Boiler Operators Job Main Responsibilities
- Operate boilers/other machines in the plant.
- Attain efficiency by adjusting, reading, and interpreting gauges, indicators and meters.
- Maintain basic records as required during operations
- Make regular checks of machines to ensure they are operating well.
- Reporting any problem with the machines to the relevant person for necessary action.
- Maintain site tidiness and general good housekeeping throughout the plant
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety procedures
Qualifications for the Boiler Operators Job
- Minimum Certificate level qualification in Boiler Operations.
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Responsible personality
Method of Application
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter pasted on the body of the email and attach their CV, stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to email@example.com . Deadline for receiving applications is 08/12/2016.This position is open to Kenyan nationals only. Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lean Energy SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Project Accountant (EPC) at PowerGen Renewable Energy
- Tool Keeper at Wärtsilä Eastern Africa Limited
- Global Risk Leader, EasyBuy at Greenlight Planet
- Business Development Representative at Takamoto Biogas
- Job Opportunities at Schneider Electric - 2 Positions