Sales Representative – Land/Plots Job at Wisen HR
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 26 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Wisen HR Services
A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative Job
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients via telephone
- Book appointments with corporate and individual clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self.
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update clients database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
Sales Representative Job Qualifications
- More than 1 year proven experience in insurance industry or other sales role
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Business related qualification
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
Method of Application
Compensation is based on a Retainer plus attractive commissions, medical, airtime. Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 26th November 2016. Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online through the link below. Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wisen HR ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Recours Four Kenya - 2 Positions
- Development Sales Manager at Virtual HR
- Sales Representatives at Rose Avenue Consulting Group
- Sales Manager at CA Global Headhunters
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 12 Positions
- Sales Executive at People FOCO
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 3 Positions