Programmes Head Job at HelpAge International
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Help Age International
HelpAge International (www.helpage.org) is the secretariat to the HelpAge Global Network, which brings together a wide range of organisations and individuals working to promote the rights and meet the needs of older women and men, nationally and/or internationally.
Head of Programmes Job Qualifications
- Experience in designing and implementing programme delivery strategies at country and regional level
- Experience in humanitarian work and international development,
- Demonstrable skills in social development issues, fundraising, donor engagement and proven ability to develop networks and partnerships.
- Strong leadership and management skills, influencing, communication, representation and negotiation skills are essential to this role.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, submit a ‘Competency Statement’ and curriculum vitae outlining your suitability in line the job description to email@example.com . Deadline for submission – 25th November, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Help Age InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at The International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Programme Associate Job at Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Job at PATH
- Engineering Role at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Program Manager Job at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Managing Director Agriculture Job at SNV
- Finance Assistant Job at United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Career Opportunties at fhi360