Programmes Head Job at HelpAge International
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Help Age International
HelpAge International (www.helpage.org) is the secretariat to the HelpAge Global Network, which brings together a wide range of organisations and individuals working to promote the rights and meet the needs of older women and men, nationally and/or internationally.
Head of Programmes Job Qualifications
- Experience in designing and implementing programme delivery strategies at country and regional level
- Experience in humanitarian work and international development,
- Demonstrable skills in social development issues, fundraising, donor engagement and proven ability to develop networks and partnerships.
- Strong leadership and management skills, influencing, communication, representation and negotiation skills are essential to this role.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, submit a ‘Competency Statement’ and curriculum vitae outlining your suitability in line the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for submission – 25th November, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Help Age InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at World Food Programme
- Project Support Assistant at United Nations Office for Project Services
- Senior Product Designer at Ushahidi
- Consortium Coordinator at Vétérinaires Sans Frontières Germany
- Latest Job Vacancy at Save the Children
- Emergency Program Intern at CARE International
- Field Coordinator at Israaid
- Team Leader at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation