Programmes Head Job at HelpAge International
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Help Age International
HelpAge International (www.helpage.org) is the secretariat to the HelpAge Global Network, which brings together a wide range of organisations and individuals working to promote the rights and meet the needs of older women and men, nationally and/or internationally.
Head of Programmes Job Qualifications
- Experience in designing and implementing programme delivery strategies at country and regional level
- Experience in humanitarian work and international development,
- Demonstrable skills in social development issues, fundraising, donor engagement and proven ability to develop networks and partnerships.
- Strong leadership and management skills, influencing, communication, representation and negotiation skills are essential to this role.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, submit a ‘Competency Statement’ and curriculum vitae outlining your suitability in line the job description to email@example.com . Deadline for submission – 25th November, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Help Age InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Communication Officer at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Africa Educational Trust (AET)
- Kenya Young Professionals Program at One Acre Fund
- Livelihood Program Manager at World Organisation for Animal Health
- Driver at Kenya Good Neighbors (GN Kenya)
- Customer Support Analyst at World Vision Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Hope for Victoria Children
- Latest Jobs at Heshima Kenya - 6 Positions