School Nurse Job at Nova Academies
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Nova Academies Kenya
Nova Academies is a pan-African school network that prepares the next generation of leaders and innovators through world-class teaching methods with an emphasis on 21st century skills. We currently have three schools in South Africa and one school in Nairobi. We are also launching a girls secondary school in Nairobi in 2017.
School Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Model and live the Nova Culture
- Manage our students’ wellness and development and offer them psycho-social support as needed.
- Maintain close liaison with the Medical staff at the nearest Private Hospital consistently
- Handle confidential situations, information and documentation.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with students, staff, parents and other clinicians and paramedics
- Offer professional counselling skills
- Support the Dean of Residential Life in inspecting boarding house facilities (toilets and bathrooms, laundry area) when pupils are away from the facilities and appraise the level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Monitor standards achieved by cleaners and other support agencies within the Boarding House and report on any deficiencies to the Dean of Residential Life
- Attend appropriate ‘updating’ training sessions and refresher courses as may be offered/ required by the government or recommended by the management of Nova Academies.
- Other duties as defined by your manager
Qualifications for the School Nurse Job
- We are seeking a professional, flexible and conscientious registered nurse with the ability to build a harmonious, energetic and cohesive relationship with students and co-workers
- You have 3-4 years’ experience as a registered nurse
- You have a Diploma or Degree in Nursing with great people skills
- You reside in and around Juja/Thika Road/Ruiru or are willing to move in order to be close to work
Method of Application
Does working at Nova Academies excite you? If you’re a great fit, we will drop everything and call you immediately. The application link is http://novaacademies.applytojob.com/apply/LPEJeb/School-Nurse Please note: Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word® may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified. Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews. If you do not hear from us within 8 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nova Academies Kenya career website on novaacademies.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nova Academies KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Maasai Mara University - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Railway Training Institute
- Global Marketing Data Manager at Nova Pioneer
- Senior Business Development Manager at African Management Initiative (AMI)
- Main Lesson Teacher at Nairobi Waldorf School
- EMCAST Science Teacher at Tinker Education
- Career Opportunities at The Multimedia University of Kenya - 19 Positions
- Job Opportunities at South Eastern Kenya University - 20 Positions