IT Support Job at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 25 November, 2016
Deadline: 8 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Responsibilities for the IT Support Job
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- Managing local area network, Wi-Fi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Maintain and expand e-commerce site
- Customer service and account management
- Large format production and graphic design
- Coordinating with IT Corporate regarding infrastructure
- Provide phone and email support to all employees.
IT Support Job Qualifications
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of graphics and Microsoft windows network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle “IT SUPPORT” on the subject line by 8th December 2016.Kindly indicate your preferred location.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Technical Sales Engineer Job at Posture Consulting
- Intern – Software Developer at University of Nairobi Enterprises and Service (UNES Limited)
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Career Opportunities at Adept Systems - 3 Positions
- Country Manager Job at KNPNT Flex, Search & Selection
- Job Opportunities at Blume Africa
- Receptionist / Company Secretary Job at Duma Works
- Corporate Sales Team Leader Job at Alternate Doors