* Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviours.
* Understands GSK and competitor’s brands features and benefits and applies knowledge effectively in their PFSS and multi-channel selling approach.
* Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making.
* Has strong understanding of treatment guidelines and patient profiles and leverages them to build credibility with customers.
* Uses multiple data sources to analyse and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK.
* Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans.
* Develop, based on customer insights, multi-channel business plans with strategically aligned ASMART objectives, strategies and tactical activities that deliver business objectives.
* Implements multi-channel business plans, uses KPIs to track performance and adjust plans where required.
* Effectively engages with customers through a PFSS selling approach or multi-channel selling approach and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences.
* Actively prepares for, and executes the PFSS selling approach uncovering opportunities, making recommendations aligned to patient and customer needs, addressing objections and effectively closing.
* Regularly measures sales call performance and seeks FLSL feedback to continuously improve.
* Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organization and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration.
* Engages pharmacies effectively through the Pharmacy Sales Call Model.
* Achievement of local identified business objectives and measures to enhance the Territory performance, efficiency and effectiveness. (e.g. customer coverage, call rate, business planning).
* Successful completion of all required Online Learning modules through GSK LMS system – My Learning.
* Operates effectively and efficiently through the multi-channel environment, leading with science.
* Business planning and execution.
* Patient focused scientific selling.
* Product and disease knowledge and expertise.
* Personal development planning in the spirit of continuous improvement.
* Implementation and adherence to all GSK activities aligned to GSK vision, expectations, values and code of conduct and code of practice.
* Expense management and sample reconciliation.
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply