Category Manager Job at Kenafric Industries
Posted on: 26 November, 2016
Deadline: 5 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kenafric Industries
Founded in 1987 by the Chedda family, Kenafric Industries
Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly. The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric a unique platform to grow tremendously in the African markets. Read More
- Ensure their category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade; work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
- Ensure Merchandising material is appropriately placed at all points of sale; Work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
- Plan and Execute all advertising and promotional activities for the category ,leverage on consumer marketing platforms; work with Marketing manager and agencies.
- Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors; work with supply chain planner.
- Responsible for budget development, revenue and marketing budget for the category; work with Country sales manager and Business Unit head.
- Identify Growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and marketing insights; work with NPD team
- Responsible for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category; work with FBP and CSM, approval by BUH.
Education and Training Requirements:
- A University Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or similar related field.
- At least 5 years experience in similar /adjacent role in FMCG.
- Solid knowledge of sales and marketing principles especially in FMCG.
- An analytical, detail oriented mind with strong bias for execution and ability to execute through people.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence internal and external stakeholders
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (CATEGORY MANAGER) to email@example.com by 5th December, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenafric IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Sameer Africa - 3 Positions
- Maintenance Engineer at Frank Management
- Job Openings at Watervale Investments - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancy at Lead Consultants
- Sales Representative at Lead Consultants
- Warehouse Manager & Supervisor at HRBP Solutions
- Plumber & Solar Water Heating Technician at Lean Energy Solutions Ltd
- Head of Human Resource & Administration at Kenya Tea Packers Limited