Category Manager Job at Kenafric Industries
Posted on: 26 November, 2016
Deadline: 5 December, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kenafric Industries
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in 1987 by the Chedda family, Kenafric Industries
Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly. The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric a unique platform to grow tremendously in the African markets. Read More
- Ensure their category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade; work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
- Ensure Merchandising material is appropriately placed at all points of sale; Work with ASMs to ensure execution in all areas nationally.
- Plan and Execute all advertising and promotional activities for the category ,leverage on consumer marketing platforms; work with Marketing manager and agencies.
- Forecast demand for their category based on marketing plans and external factors; work with supply chain planner.
- Responsible for budget development, revenue and marketing budget for the category; work with Country sales manager and Business Unit head.
- Identify Growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and marketing insights; work with NPD team
- Responsible for competitive analysis and ensure pricing and value chain models are competitive and well defined for their category; work with FBP and CSM, approval by BUH.
Education and Training Requirements:
- A University Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or similar related field.
- At least 5 years experience in similar /adjacent role in FMCG.
- Solid knowledge of sales and marketing principles especially in FMCG.
- An analytical, detail oriented mind with strong bias for execution and ability to execute through people.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence internal and external stakeholders
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (CATEGORY MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenafric IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Specialist at Moko Furniture
- Fresh Jobs at Watervale Investments
- Job Vacancy at Mzuri Sweets Ltd
- Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco
- Sales Officer at MRM Limited - Mabati Rolling Mills
- Financial and Administration Officer at Hempel
- Sales Person at Devsons Industries Ltd
- Legal Counsel at British American Tobacco