General Manager Job at Preferred Personnel
Posted on: 27 November, 2016
Deadline: 5 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to Business Development teams for intermediary business thus achieving the delivery of the General Business Budget through the various channels of Brokers, DSF, Branches, Nairobi
- Agents and other independent Agents.
- Deliver business targets for both new and renewal business.
- Procuring quality business through collaboration with the Underwriting teams.
- Collecting premiums due in conjunction with the Credit Control team.
- Developing the Company’s Business Development strategy for the intermediary business.
- Developing appropriate strategies that will promote the company’s operations and ensure timely implementation.
- Collaborating with Underwriting and Operations teams to ensure timely issuance of quotations and achievement of Customer Service metrics
- Putting in place standards for the company and interdepartmental service level agreements that will improve the company’s service ratings.
- Ensuring that service to customers and procedures meet their expectations.
- Supporting the Company’s strategic plan by ensuring a reliable Customer Relationship Management system.
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels, effective performance management and motivation of staff.
Required Experience/Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- ACII Professional Qualifications.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in a Business Development role within the Insurance or Financial
- Services sectors; with at least 3 years in a senior management role.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Relationship Building with Brokers and other Business partners.
- A proven track record of sustainable Business Development within the Corporate Insurance Business.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to engage decision makers at different levels as well as develop effective working relationships with Brokers, business partners and other third parties.
- A broad understanding of the insurance cycle and its varying machinations.
- Dynamic, strategic individual with strong analytical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership, people management and planning & organizing skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Ability to interact and establish credibility within and outside the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Apply now at the link below. Closing date: Applications should be complete and submitted before the close of business on 5 December 2016.
Interested and qualified? Go to Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd career website on www.teamiq.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Preferred Personnel Africa LtdSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)