Accountant Job at TATA International
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 30 November, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Tata International Limited [TIL]
Tata International Limited [TIL] is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 10,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Preparation of monthly Business division expenditure schedules and other report that may be required by management.
- Timely compiling and filing of monthly VAT returns and reconcile vat control with sales and purchases ledgers.
- Maintenance and updating of the fixed assets register and ensure all assets are properly identified with unique codes.
- Carrying out bank reconciliation’s a daily/weekly basis
- Preparing and updating weekly debtors past due reports and distributing them to respective business heads for follow up and liquidation plans.
- Preparing and updating daily / weekly cash flow reports by Business units.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 30th Nov 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tata International Limited [TIL]Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at The Commission on Administrative Justice (Office of The Ombudsman)