Sales Manager Job at PL International
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 5 December, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Centrion Staffing Solutions
PL international is an Authorized distributor (sales service and spares) for various construction machinery across East Africa. We are currently looking to expand the
team in Nairobi. Applications are invited for qualified candidates for the following vacant position.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Further lead a team and expanding reach to other regions across Kenya.
- Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects.
- Identifying target customers from the database and establishing contact with the target customers by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommended products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customer to successfully close the transaction
- Coordinate with the order processing team for delivery.
- Leading a team and expanding to other regions in Kenya and also East Africa.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly MIS reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Organizing various client events as requested by management
- Engaging customers through various factory visits and seminars as directed by the management.
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various training and seminars.
- Perform any other administrative duties that may be assigned on need basis.
Sales Manager Job Key requirements
- We are seeking an exceptional professional, ideally with demonstrated sales background.
- 3-4 years solid sales experience in; commercial vehicles, steel companies, construction equipment, hardware & sanitary ware or should have experience
working in a cement industry.
- College Diploma in Sales and Marketing OR equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Personal skills and attributes required
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application letter addressed to the Human Resource Manager, together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials and three referees.
Send Applications to email@example.com . The deadline for submission is 5th December, 2016. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centrion Staffing SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Parapet Cleaning Services - 4 Positions