KTN Researcher Job at Standard Group
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: 5 December, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Standard Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
Responsibilities for the KTN Researcher Job
- To work across all genres of television production and MUST have current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations, and associated procedures, including copyright, data protection, public liability, etc. and how to comply with regulatory requirements
- To identify relevant data, contributors, locations or archive material, collating and assessing information from various sources, and ensuring that legal, compliance and copyright requirements are met.
- To carry out preliminary telephone and/or face-to-face interviews to assess contributors’ potential suitability and availability for inclusion in each programme according to its genre and format.
- To maintain up-to-date contact lists and be able to access relevant information from various sources
- To contribute to the development of scripts by writing drafts or briefing others.
- To prepare production materials for external use, in both print and digital formats.
KTN Researcher Job Qualifications
- Basic University Degree/ Advanced IT skills
- Knowledge on health and safety legislation and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research deal with guests at all levels
- Possess excellent presentation and advanced analytical skills
- Pay precise attention to detail and have a methodical approach to work possess strong problem-solving skills
- 1 to 3 years Working experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Group career website on www.standardmedia.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard GroupSimilar Jobs
- Community Manager (Rugby) at APO Group
- Assistant Marketing Manager at Targeter Educational Publishers Ltd
- Internal Auditor at Magnate Ventures Ltd
- Engineer at BBC
- HR Roles at StarTimes Media (Kenya) Co., Ltd
- Job Openings at Genesis Technology Partners - 2 Positions
- Production Coordinator at China Global Television Network
- Senior Procurement Officer at Nation Media Group PLC