Customer Service Officer / Flight Attendant at AirKenya Express Ltd
Posted on: 29 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at AirKenya Express Ltd
Airkenya Express is an airline based in Nairobi, Kenya. It operates domestic scheduled and charter services, as well as scheduled flights to Tanzania.
Ref No CC/02/112016
The Airline is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the above positions:
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field
- Proficiency in basic MS packages; experience with reservations programs will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess a passion for people and a desire to help people in a professional capacity
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flight Attendant training will be an added advantage
- Additional language (i.e. French, Spanish, Italian, etc) will an added advantage
Responsibilities may require evening and weekend / holidays on duty or standby.
Method of Application
Submit your Applications enclosing detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, contact details and mobile, names, addresses and email of three referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants must cite Job ref. number in the subject heading
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AirKenya Express LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at DAC Aviation (EA) Limited