The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
You will develop excellent standards of technical and customer service and gain a thorough understanding of the new company’s requirements. Working in close partnership with executive management / sales and marketing to identify opportunities and threats and address the arising needs from customers, partners, dealers, other departments, staff, the market and other stakeholders. You will support the implementation and development of the systems required.
You are responsible for full, accurate running and documentation of all these areas.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Responsibilities for the Technical & Customer Service Manager Job
- Develop, communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with highest technical and customer service standards.
- Managing and completing a wide range of technical and customer service functions to include, but not limited to: staff training for the customer service centre as well as field staff, performance management and coaching, advising the management on technical questions.
- Support the development of new areas of opportunity within the solar industry in close collaboration with executive management.
- Coordinate the supply chain and development of required standards in collaboration with executive management.
- Develop a technical training curriculum for all technical, customer service and sales staff.
- Other duties as necessary and related.
Qualifications for the Technical & Customer Service Job
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline complete with min.
- 5 years of professional experience with progressive and hands-on technical experience, technical training, customer support and service.
- Class T2 or T3 solar technician licence held with the Energy Regulatory Commission is a must.
- Registered with the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC)
- Broad knowledge and experience in the solar environment within the country including the relevant regulations and laws.
- Accurate and efficient management style, high energy, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
- Good analytical skills, good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th Dec 2016. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi. Please note the key requirement for this position is that the incumbent hold a T2 or T3 solar technician licence and is registered with the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC). Email:firstname.lastname@example.org