Quality Officer Job at Armada Human Capital
Posted on: 29 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Armada Human Capital
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
As a member of the Quality team, the Quality Officer is Responsible for monitoring, controlling and maintaining the Quality activities at the site as per the set standards to ensure conformity to defined corporate Quality, local standards as well as statutory requirements. The Quality Officer ensures the delivered quality with respect to consumer and customer feedback and is actively involved in continual Quality improvements.
- Ensure that incoming raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods are timely analyzed as per specification designed by corporate Quality or as per local standards.
- Perform microbiology tests on all finished products, line samples and raw materials as per established sampling plan.
- Weekly physical, chemical and microbial analysis of processing water to ensure quality is maintained.
- Carry out environmental microbial analysis of the processing zones, the warehouse and validate cleaning and disinfection of equipment
- Preparation and maintenance of the monthly, quarterly and annual test reports (microbiology & chemical) to identify potential or current problematic areas.
- SAP transactions i.e. release goods under quality inspection, creation of Bill of materials, maintaining of production version, creation of local purchase orders.
- Performs QC procedures according to laboratory SOPs to ensure accuracy of test results.
- Ensures that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion and review of laboratory testing.
- Continual improvement process ensuring routine process zone and inventory audit comply with good manufacturing practices.
- Initiating inventory and analysis of consumer complaints and giving recommendations.
- Monitor plant hygiene in terms of stock level.
- Stock control and purchase requisition for consumables in the lab
- Right first time monitoring of processes as well as addressing process failures.
- Coach / train staff on Good Manufacturing practices (GMP)
- To receive and inspect the market returns including customer complaints as well as consumer complaints.
- Liaise with external laboratories for sampling and analysis of specified samples.
- Implementation of quality assurance laboratory programs includes calibration, verification and validation of equipment as well as enhance the GLP in the laboratory
- Participate in new product development process including production launches in line with company strategy, for timely placement of products in the market and monitoring their performance with respect to quality.
- Reviewing, implementation and maintaining of Quality policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform the QMS audits on shop floor, warehousing as well as utilities to ensure the implementation of SOP, work instructions are well in place.
- Participate in the trouble shooting to resolve Quality problems in the plant.
- Drive the GMP and hygiene practices on shop floor & Ware House.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or Biochemistry, Environmental Health
- Three years’ experience in Quality Control / Quality assurance with a hands-on approach to quality issues
- Experience in use of analytical equipment HPLC, GC, FTIR etc and microbiological testing
- Strong analytical skills.
- Task oriented and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of GLP, GMP
- Good computer skills; SAP and MS Excel experience preferred.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with colleagues from other functions and external bodies as well as suppliers
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Have good experience in Quality tools to resolve the issues
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Armada Human Capital career website on app.jobvite.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Armada Human CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)