ICT Officer Job at Foremost Limited
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: 10 December, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
We are a Group of companies comprising of Schools/Academies and Engineering/Construction Industry with HQ at Mombasa, Kenya.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking to employ qualified, experienced and mature persons in IT/ICT positions.
ICT Officer Job Responsibilities
- Operational support and management of IT infrastructure i.e. servers, firewalls, VPNs, e.t.c
- Operational support and management of virtualization layers (VMware)
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving problems within a very limited time-frame.
- Analyzing systems and suggesting work around and fixes for problems.
- Maintenance of assets registers for all hardware and software.
Education Qualifications for the ICT Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Relevant IT certificates and competencies such as MCSE ,CCNA,CCNP or Linux is mandatory.
- Professional certification in either vendor specific or industry standards will be an added advantage.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have 5+ years’ experience working on mid- to large-sized commercial or civil construction projects;
- Hands on professional experience with Enterprise class firewalls (Huawei firewalls, cyber roam firewalls, CISCO ASA), routers and network switchers;
- Working knowledge of network security, intrusion detection systems, authentications mechanisms, encryption technologies, and networking protocols including SMPT,HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, AND SNMP
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- A high degree of integrity and dependability.
- Demonstrated high management capability and competence in computerized information systems
- Should have a valid passport
- Please indicate a summary of projects handled in your CV.
- This is a senior position and a competitive compensation package plus benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Method of Application
Send your application and scanned testimonials including recent photo by email not later than 10th December 2016.
Email — email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Deputy Manager Sales at Thermax Limited
- Head of Sales- East Africa at Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd
- Sales Engineer at Azicon Kenya Limited
- Operator at Wärtsilä Eastern Africa Ltd
- Sales Engineer at Davis & Shirtliff Group
- Sales Engineer Intern at Davis & Shirtliff Group