If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
, a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and has implemented over two hundred projects.
The position is open to a Kenyan national who will be based in Nairobi on a full-time basis. The position reports to the IBTCI Chief of Party (CoP) and s/he works in close coordination with the Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP).
The Finance and Administration Manager will manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the finance functions of SPSS field office, as well as be responsible for the overall management of administration functions.
Qualifications for the Finance & Admin Job
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Ideally should have an MBA/CPA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Finance and Administration Offices
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations on finance management and procurement
- Experience working with QuickBooks Accounting System
- Basic IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages
- Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, and preparing cases
Behavioral Competencies Required
- Excellent communications skills, good verbal and written English; and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills and personal maturity, tact, courtesy, patience, adaptability, initiative, cooperativeness and resourcefulness
- Sound judgment and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication
Method of Application
Application letter with detailed curriculum vitae should be addressed and submitted via email to the address below so as to reach before the close of business on 5th December 2016. Kindly provide a daytime telephone contact and do not attach certificates and testimonials to your application at this point.
E-mail: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org