If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RAFODE is a growing and progressive Microfinance Institution based in Western Kenya operating in the low income areas of Kisumu City and the neighboring rural districts. RAFODE target customers are smallholder farmers, micro and small entrepreneurs in western Kenya. Currently RAFODE is targeting to expand in Western Kenya, in particular Kisii, Kitale and Kakamega.
Community Empowerment Officer Job Responsibilities
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Develop plans for growth of the product and identify suitable clients.
- Conduct client education on the new products features and requirements
- Conduct loan appraisals
- Visit client business premises from time to time during loan assessment and monitoring to ensure the quality of the loan is maintained at the expected level
- Participate in the setting of personal product targets and work toward meeting the same
Qualifications for the Community Empowerment Officer Jobs
- Diploma in business related discipline from a recognized college.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Group or Individual Lending from a Microfinance Institution
Competencies and personal attributes
- Ability to work with numbers, conduct analysis of information
- Ability and willingness to follow up clients personally and with a keen eye on both financial data
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- Self-motivated and proven ability to motivate others
- Initiative, tact and maturity
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Community Empowerment officer” on the subject line not later than 23 December, 2016.
Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer Rafode, as well as current and expected remuneration and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH DIPLOMA ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Rafode Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.