RAN NPO Engineer Job at Nokia
Posted on: 30 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nokia
Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
The Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be responsible for the design and planning of cellular radio networks (GSM/EDGE/2G/3G). This will be either as an extension to the network or as part of a network modernisation (swap) scenario. Once the network is planned and functioning accordingly, the Snr Radio Planning & Optimisation Engineer will be required to assess the network's performance and make improvement adjustments in order to optimise the performance and subscriber experience.
- Radio planning and optimization on NSN Rel RG20 Required.
- 3G Radio Planning & Optimisation on NSN UTRAN technology.
- Proficient in Windows 7 & MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Asset Multiradio Planner / NetAct Multiradio Planner
- NetAct Reporter Suite & Configurator
- NetAct Optimizer
- MapInfo GIS
- Actix Analyzer / Nemo Analyzer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NokiaSimilar Jobs
- Technical Sales & Support Engineering at Avcon Contractors
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya - 3 Positions
- Graduate Internship Programme at Avechi - 2 Positions
- Graduate Internship Programme at MediaWorks Global Ltd - 8 Positions
- Data Entry Internships at Avechi
- Job Opportunities at Safaricom Kenya - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Finance Manager at Virtual HR