If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an international financial inclusion consulting firm with 20 years of experience, 11 offices around the world, 175 staff, managing projects in ~ 50 developing countries. We provide customer research, strategy, and ongoing implementation support to donors such as UN, IFC, and the Gates Foundation and rural or regional MFIs, banks, and MNOs.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya with a likely hood of relocation into West Africa after 2 years
Marketing & Web Design Job Key Responsibilities
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about services offered
- Implement and track SEO strategies
- Create and drive new content to promote brand
- Manage continual updates of websites and technical performance of sites.
- Tracking and reporting of channels in conjunction with marketing campaigns
- Generation of new ideas to build and retain sales leads
- Assist team as required for training participants registration/tracking/logistics
Essential Skills Required for the Marketing & Web Design Job
- Bachelor’s level degree (or higher) in website design/communications or equivalent working experience.
- The successful applicant will have a total of 3 years’ experience in Website Design/Communications/Marketing in a similar position.
Other Relevant Skills Include
- Bilingual French (native)/English
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Independent thinker and able to work without supervision
- Strong communications skills and up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy in work
- This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Method of Application
Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to MicroSave HR Manager-Africa and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , marking the subject as: ASSISTANT MANAGER-MARKETING AND WEB DESIGN Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interested parties should send in their applications on or before 5 pm on 2nd December 2016 State availability (notice period) in your application letter