ANKH is a global partnering company providing strategic support to selected organizations to enhance their performance and bottom line through provision of tailored specialist consulting and services. Our talent alignment and search is targeted to improve professional life of today’s and tomorrow’s most important assets of the organization; people.
TOP BANKING SW SALES and GROWTH role for EAST AFRICA for Our client, a leading banking software provider needs a top quality Sales Professional for East Africa based out of Nairobi, Kenya.
Excellent opportunity with the largest banking software provider in the region has arisen. A vibrant culture awaits the right candidate.
You will be involved in all aspects of new license and add on sales, account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales, product setup and delivery. The role requires active engagement with presales; post sales based in Kenya
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Mandatory Criteria: Demonstrated Sales of Banking and/or Financial Services Industry Software in East Africa.
· 7- 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
· FSI/Banking Software Sales (5-10 years of work experience)
· Be rather a “Hunter” than a “Farmer”
· Possess the ability to conceptualize and build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
· Strong solution sales professional with a proven record of achieving /exceeding annual quota target.
· Clearly understands the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
· Has experience in managing teams (for manager roles only)
· Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
· Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative.
· Deep knowledge of at least one or more of, Financial Markets, Core Banking Solutions, Trade Finance, Asset Management and Risk Management verticals
· Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
· High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
· Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
· Must be a self-starter & have strong communication skills.
· University degree is required. Holding an MBA, Masters Degree and/or equivalent is a plus
· Fluent in English and local dialects are highly desirable
Senior Banking Software Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
160701Misys, Temenos, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys,
Interested and qualified? Go to ANKH Executive career website on www.linkedin.com to apply