Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to discovering and promoting effective solutions to global poverty problems.
In close partnership with decision makers, the policymakers, practitioners, investors and donors working with the poor around the world.
IPA designs and evaluates potential solutions to poverty problems using randomized evaluations, the most rigorous evaluation method available.
We also mobilize and support these decision makers to use these solutions to build better programs and policies at scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Verify data and correct data where necessary
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
• Check completed work for accuracy
• Store completed documents in designated locations
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Information Technology, Health records or any related field
• Proficient in computer applications such as MS Office.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Knowledge of clerical procedures
• Past experience in data entry
Interested and qualified? Go to Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) career website on poverty-action.formstack.com to apply