If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Salary: 50K – 80K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and evaluate all non-instructional classified staff at the site
- Manage all support activity schedules on, special events, sports activities, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance of the facility, playgrounds and cleaning
- Manage all aspects of free and reduced lunch program/process, including managing the entire application process
- Ensuring ongoing monitoring and implementation of transportation, food services, facilities maintenance, security and other third party service contracts
- Manage community use of institution site
- Manage the department budget
- Responsible for institution safety plan: disaster preparation, fire drills, trainee, staff and public safety, and trainee health
- Coordinate with the principal to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for trainees by enforcing the institution discipline plan
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or Higher Diploma in a relevant field
- 3-4 years experience working in Facility Administration.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in stock taking is desired
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to delegate and also oversee work in a supervisory capacity
- Effective communications skills (including IT skills and report writing)
NB: CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM THE COASTAL REGION
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin & Facility Manager – Technical Institution) to email@example.com before Monday 5th December, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.