BeautyClick is an online marketplace for dry human hair products sold online and through beauty professionals.
Headquartered in Nairobi, we have the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa, and to this end we have since launched in South Africa.
What we need: We are looking for dynamic sales people who are able to professionally interact with our high-end clientele. Expect to work in a high-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize sales growth and profitability using creative selling skills targeting to give every customer an engaging experience.
- Focus on selling through individual agents, salons, corporates and direct sales to end users making sure to achieve continuous and repeat business.
- To identify and list key prospects throughout the region.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Prepare sales action plans
- Do cold calling on prospective markets and use existing networks
- Maintaining good client relationships before and after sales activities.
What we offer
- An already existing sales channel
- Continuous growth and development
- A great working environment
- A package consisting of a minimal retainer and an attractive commission based on sales results
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma
- 3 years’ experience in sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Friendly, presentable and eloquent
- Results driven
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, stating their current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your applications on or before 9th December 2016