Program Manager Job at Stanford University
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Stanford University
Stanford University is one of the world's leading research universities. Stanford is known for its entrepreneurial character, drawn from the legacy of its founders, Jane and Leland Stanford, and its relationship to Silicon Valley. Research and teaching stresses interdisciplinary approaches to problem solving. Areas of excellence range from the humanities to social sciences to engineering and the sciences. Stanford is located in California's Bay Area, one of the most intellectually dynamic and culturally diverse areas of the nation.
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree at an accredited university required
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in program management, operations, event planning, and/or related field
- Experience working in an academic or curriculum management setting preferred
- Experience working with an international organization, university, or corporation preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- An advanced level of fluent English skills both oral and written
- Advanced knowledge of East African culture, history and business etiquette
- Computer proficiency with skill in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as general IT proficiency (classroom technology, A/V experience)
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines, working independently and collaboratively as appropriate with professional colleagues both within the center and abroad in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work with an international project team
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- At the time of hire must be legally authorized to work in Kenya.
- Must comply with all visa, work authorization, and tax related laws and regulations as a condition of employment.
- Position is benefits eligible subject to applicable Kenya/US laws, regulations and Stanford University policy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanford University career website on hiring.accolo.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stanford UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Kindergarten School Head at Riara Group of Schools
- Deputy Principal at Jodan College of Technology
- Deputy Head Teacher at Sunrise of Africa School
- Instructor at Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT)
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Nova Pioneer
- Senior IT Officer at Bridge International Academies
- Job Opportunities at Kamwenja Teachers College - 2 Positions
- Engineer at Nokia