We are looking for a super passionate Graphic/Creative Designer with a flair for visual communication and HTML5 experience. If you are fascinated by modern pop culture, and obsessed with movies and TV shows you will love iflix. If you are passionate about design, and not afraid of hard work…you will fit right in! We need somebody who is a fast conceptual thinker and a collaborator who loves technology and thrives on creating innovative high quality work. We like to look beyond job descriptions but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with…
- You will bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation;
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to take storyboards and concept art all the way to highly-polished interactive experiences;
- You will design/code, animate, clean up and optimize to create pixel perfect final product;
- You will have a track record in applying web design tools and technologies to enhance the functionality and quality of interactive material, preferably using HTML5;
- You should have expert experience in HTML5, CSS and scripting languages;
- You need to be a strong user Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect or other graphic design and layout tools;
- Be a genius with Google Web Designer;
- Has done both print and video creative work (experience in shooting videos is an advantage).
It would be great if you fit the requirements below but if you are fun, passionate and exciting we can overlook some of them…
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning;
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience;
- With the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed;
- Your expertise goes wide AND deep;
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!;
- You are inspired far more by better ways of thinking, than thinking you should throw more people at a problem;
- You have the best interpersonal skills in SSA!
- Your attention to detail is on fire. Well, not exactly that. But you do have more than one interest and believe that specialization is dead.
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away. We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd. If this sounds like you, and you live in Nairobi, then we want to hear from you immediately. Drop everything and apply…now! Drop everything and apply... like, now! Let’s play.