Project Admin Job at Masaba Services
Posted on: 6 December, 2016
Deadline: 10 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masaba Services
"Masaba Services Limited was registered in Nairobi in April 2009 and has since made establishement in Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania. Professionalism. We recruit people with the right qualifications and equip them with the right training to ensure that they provide value and quality solutions to our customers
The key responsibilities and duties of projects Admin are;
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organization’s requirements
- Providing relevant guidance to project teams
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Tracking & reporting overall progress
- Administering the project budget and ensuring that it is within the financial resources available.
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitoring resource utilization
- Performing quality reviews
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation information.
- Ensuring acceptance documents are submitted in time
- Provide an estimate budget of all projects before they start.
- Ensuring that the goals of the project and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensuring that there is adequate stock for projects by liaising with the procurement department so that projects do not stall.
- Ensuring that all engineers have airtime to ease communication.
- Timely approval of all requisitions forms presented.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Tickets and travel.
- Bachelor in Business administration or any equivalent course
- Diploma in Business administration or any equivalent course
- Proficient in Microsoft Access
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry
- Two years’ experience working in a busy office
Method of Application
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and to be received by 10 December 2016 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘PROJECT ADMIN’
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masaba ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Flexi-Personnel
- Sales Executive – Branding/Printing at Wisen HR
- Job Opportunities at Armada Human Capital - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Chief Executive Officer at Manpower Services Group
- Job Opportunities at Virtual HR
- Finance /Administration Manager at NFT Consult
- Family Business Advisory Partner at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS