If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Payroll Leader is responsible for the quality delivery of payroll processes to the GE businesses through an outsource payroll platform. The incumbent will have an in-depth knowledge of GE Payroll & Benefits systems, processes and procedures and also of national legislative rules. The person will promote “Best in Class” Service while working cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Advise on questions/requests from employees, managers and the HR community concerning payments, allowances and
tax treatments in a professional, courteous & timely manner;
- Review payroll entries and files to ensure they meet the necessary quality & compliance requirements;
- Preparation of reporting & associated statistics;
- Participate in internal & external payroll audits;
- Deal with operational issues and process issues, identifying and implementing appropriate solutions;
- Develop action plan to mitigate operational risks or resolve escalated issues;
- Proactively seek customer feedback to identify areas for simplification, standardization and productivity within assigned process;
- Drive process improvement projects and implementation with a focus on customer satisfaction and standardization;
- Build and share knowledge of area of expertise by continuously keeping up to date with internal and external updates and changes;
- Ensure compliance with internal regulations and external legislation;
- Ensure that high standards of accuracy and quality are maintained with appropriate controls in place, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal
and GE policy requirements;
- Develop a strong working relationship with the GE HR community through proactive facilitation & improvement of HR processes, ensuring effective
communication and early identification of requirements & any issues; and
- Support complex global acquisition and disposition processes.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or any business related field from an accredited university;
- 5 – 8 years of experience in reward and benefits;
- Core understanding of Payroll & Benefits processes;
- Solid experience in Kenyan, and other East African country payrolls, legislated benefits & tax practices;
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any legal restriction in Kenya
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to identify trends and implement process improvements;
- Attention to detail and planning skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong customer focus; and
- Ability to meet tough deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to General Electric - GE career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply