Proposition Manager Job at Telkom Kenya
Posted on: 7 December, 2016
Deadline: 19 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telkom Kenya
Our Roots Telkom Kenya
was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers. We are proud to play a prominent role in the information and communications technology sector, serving millions of Kenyans across the country. Our Wings Telkom Kenya’s partnership with Orange S.A (formerly France Telecom Group), saw the launch of the Orange brand in Kenya in 2008. Our new corporate identity is inspired by new investments and a fresh new approach to doing business. This is the beginning of an exciting journey, a journey we invite all Kenyans to be part of. Our new approach to serving customers means we place people at the centre by making our services straightforward, simple and more enriching. In addition to the existing Orange Shops, we continue to invest in new shops to enable us serve our customers better. In doing so, we work to bring people together to achieve their goals. We are embarking on a truly exciting journey to fulfill our potential as Kenya’s original national telecommunications operator. Come and join us.
Proposition Manager Job Responsibilities
- Revenue planning and target setting of all MFS products and services per segment and region. Implementing the comprehensive marketing plan to achieve targets per month.
- Perform and report to management on work done on Customer Insights, including base segmentation, usage analytics, research and reporting, competitor and environmental scans, tariff comparisons, including coordinating external research activities requested by development partners.
- Develop and maintain the business case for the tariffs and promotions of each live product and motivate management to approve the tariffs and promotions as per the delegation of authority.
- Develop new tariffs and promotions and campaigns, and manage the projects to launch the same into the live environment together with IT and Billing, Product Team, Brand and
- Marketing Communications, Sales and Distribution and the Public Relations Divisions.
- Post Implementations reviews on tariffs, promotions and campaigns and Month end reporting on achievement of targets and progress against the Marketing Plan.
- Assist in defining innovative product and service roadmap
Qualifications for the Proposition Manager Job
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a Marketing environment, having being exposed to all disciplines. Telecoms product marketing experience preferred.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, Marketing/commercial focus preferred
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Project Management – experience with co-ordination of project teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – develop and maintain great working environment
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
Method of Application
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position. Application should be sent by latest 19th December 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacte
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telkom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Trade Marketing Manager – Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Job at Orange Telkom Kenya
- Facilities Associate Job at Andela
- Career Opportunities at Internet Solutions
- Software Test Engineer Job at Ona Data
- SAM Expert Job at SAP
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technical Consultant Job at Kobby Technologies
- Information Technology Assistant Job at East African Science and Technology Commission (EASTECO)
- Career Opportunities at Safaricom