A professional employer organization We contractually assume and manages critical human resource responsibilities and employer liability for businesses.
Location : Kisumu
Regional General Manager Job Responsibilities
General Customer Acquisition
- Have full ownership of the business development vertical in Kisumu. Close deals, manage a budget, lead business marketing activities, scale strategy locally, and build/ lead a team.
- Own and lead overarching customer acquisition strategy.
- Manage deal pipeline and source new potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Help develop and improve products and services by researching industry competitors, publications, and announcements.
- Support marketing activities for the company including golf tournaments, mall promotions, networking drinks, door to door sales, business fairs, etc.
- Spearhead B2C marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Manage Partnership Proposals and maintain the timelines for the proposal drafting process.
- Communicate new product developments to clients and prospective clients.
- Strategize and lead all business client acquisition activities. Take full ownership and responsibility of finding, negotiating, and closing business deals in Kisumu.
- Develop strategy for acquiring traditional business clients in Kisumu.
- Lead all Business Client acquisitions. Bring in the expansion team to negotiations only on very unique cases.
- Follow up on all business leads which come into the company and set up meetings.
- Oversee and carry out all business client acquisition activities.
- Plan and prepare business presentations and proposals.
Partner (Rider & Driver) Recruitment
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and a social personality. This person will be responsible for managing the rider operations in the city as well as acquisition, including field prospecting to meet and engage new riders/drivers.
- Sourcing, recruiting, onboarding and training of partners on to the platform.
- Work side-by-side with the operations team to maintain an adequate number of online riders/drivers in Kisumu.
- Maintain onboarding pipeline and database of all riders/drivers and contracts.
- Gathering key rider documentation and requirements in line with the company’s signup policies.
- Following up on inquiries and referrals from riders/drivers.
Operations and Dispatch Management
- Responsible for dispatch and monitoring of orders real time and resolving issues in a timely manner to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Continual training and support for existing riders on the company platform.
- Monitoring standards and customer service levels, ensuring partners represent the brand well.
- Monitoring partner metrics including daily and monthly targets set by management.
- Identifying key partner issues and offering creative and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Branch management and expansion.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by CEO or senior management
KPI reporting and line management
- Responsible for monthly reporting, setting and meeting Profit & Loss targets and qualitative objectives, as well as ad-hoc requests to Nairobi HQ.
- Performance evaluation and management of Kisumu Business Development and Operations colleagues.
- Daily monitoring and recording of targets set by management.
- Investor reporting on all Kisumu initiatives, metrics, and costs.
- Management of city team: Operations, Sales, Marketing.
Qualifications for the Regional General Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, or Economics. Masters or MBA strongly preferred
- Advance knowledge in Google Suite and preparing presentations
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across all levels and sectors, problem solving and issue resolution.
- 7+ year’s management experience in Logistics, e-commerce, entrepreneurial or related industry.
- Cross-functional team management and successful KPI performance viewed favorably.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non-technical.
- Excellent team player with strong leadership capability.
- Clear knowledge of Kisumu and its environment.
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Method of Application
Salary will be based on experience. Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 13th December 2016. Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online through the link provided. Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply