PesaPata is a peer-to-peer lending platform which allows shrewd lenders to interact with creditworthy personal loan borrowers, so both receive a much better deal.
Peer to Peer lending (P2P) offers both borrowers and lenders significant efficiencies over the traditional banking model.
By cutting out the large financial institution in the middle, lenders receive great returns and borrowers receive low cost, flexible personal loans.
Customer Care Intern for a duration of 3 months.
The intern will be exposed to various aspects of the organization and will need to be a hard worker.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries
- Ensuring that all customers issues are followed up
- Responding to emails, mobile and website queries
- Providing a summary at the end of the day
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- We will cater for the interns daily transport.
- There is a possibility of employment at the end of the tenure.
- However, this is not guaranteed.
- Good performance will warrant you a recommendation letter and certificate.
- Ready to work with the best?
- Ready to stretch yourself?
Method of Application
Then apply for the position and send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held this Saturday from 9 am.
Work to begin on Tuesday, 13th December, 2016.