If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frank Management Consult Ltd
is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervision & regulatory of compliance, risk, work plans, and execution of the pharmacy key compliance issues surrounding daily operations. S/He will ensure all Pharmacy operations are regulated under, and adhere to, the strictest of compliance specifications.
Pharmacy Compliance Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads by example and makes decisions based on the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Responsible for insuring the compliance with all rules and regulations pertaining to the practice of pharmacy, supply chain management and the Board of Pharmacy.
- Serves as pharmacy point person for pharmaceutical waste management.
- Works with finance and business services to ensure pharmacy billing compliance.
- Works with pharmacy administration to ensure department records and files are properly maintained.
- Prepares special reports and analysis when requested.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and development in the field through continuing education.
- Represents the pharmacy in a positive manner with staff and other hospital pharmacies.
- Facilitate the investigations and reporting of non-compliance to the Chief Pharmacy Officer,
- Ensure that corrective action work plans for non-compliance are developed, documented, communicated, implemented and effective in the mitigation of risk.
Preferred Qualifications/Education for the Pharmacy Compliance Job
- Bsc. pharmacy
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Compliance and regulatory duties
- Registered member of the Pharmacy and poisons board
- Experience in Retail environment added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified interested candidate to share their CVs email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be received by 14th December, 2016