If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client Total Solutions Limited (www.totalsolutions.co.ke) is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions. It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Sales Executive (Retail Industry Solutions)
Sales Executive Job Accountabilities
- Researching and identifying trendsetting ideas in the industry
- Analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and their financial potential
- Proposing potential business deals and preparing of technical and financial proposals
- Developing negotiation strategies and aligning them to company strategies and operations
- Managing Annual Pipeline
- Attending vendor training into new products and solutions
- Forecasting and managing sales pipelines to meet expected targets
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management and business development
- Sales Experience in Retail POS Hardware (Point of sale systems, receipt printers, mobile printers, barcode printers, barcode scanners, Time and Attendance solutions, Access control solutions)
- Sales Experience in Retail POS Security (AM/RF Systems, Antennas or Pedestals, Soft tags – Ultra Strip Labels, Hard Tags for bottles, textile, Deactivators and Detachers)
- Sales Experience in Card Technology (ID card printers, Plain PVC cards, Insurance cards, Loyalty cards, Membership cards, Gift cards, Proximity, Mi-Fare, Contact/Contact less, Blank PVC cards, Pre-Printed Cards, Event entry pass solutions)
- Customer focus – recognize both internal and external customer’s needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills – be able to break down problems into their essential elements, stay focused on the issue, formulate and assess alternatives
- Project a positive attitude and be a team player
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th December 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.