If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Excel Wise Consultants Limited
is a Management Consulting company that offers an array of services tailored to accurately address organizations' management needs. From Professional Recruitment and placement solutions, Team Building & Experiential Learning solutions, HR Manual development, Training & Development, Strategic Leadership & Management Development, Performance Management, Talent Management, Job Evaluation, Background Screening, Job Structure & Organization Design, Compensation and benefits, Organization Change management, Health & Safety Management.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager Job
- Responsible for aggressive pitching to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are met and surpassed by finding creative ways to bring in new business
- Develop targeted proposal and presentations for clients and negotiate contracts/prices
- Oversee client’s project implementation within various regions
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Collaborate with teams to monitor and implement marketing plans and projects with industry best practices.
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to the projects staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and convert them into profitable new business
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Must be at least 27 years and above
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in marketing role in the service industry
- At least 1 year management experience working as a Marketing Manager
- Experience marketing and selling FMCG products is an added advantage
- Strong commercial and marketing background
Key Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing marketing needs
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel extensively
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Marketing Manager – Below the Line) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th December, 2016. N.B: Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process on ongoing basis. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.