Customer Service Manager Job at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
The Client Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Operate as the liaison / lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients
- Build and maintain strong long lasting Relationships with our clients
- Be able to establish a full network within clients organization i.e. finance, operations, logistics
- Work closely with finance to ensure clients are invoiced on time and debt collection
- Handle clients’ requests in efficient, timely manner
- Maintain communications with heads of other supporting departments.
- Develop and implement customer service policy for our account to managers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients both key and accounts handled by account management team
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the levels of customer service in our organization.
- Investigating and solving customers problems which might be complex or long standing problems which have been passed on by account management
- Handle escalated issues and effective response to customer requests, problems and special needs which can extend to a global client base.
- Work closely with head of technical and head of operations to ensure that IVM checks are done in a timely manner and also that seal shortages are communicated to account managers so that the same can be relayed to affected clients in a timely manner
- Ensure that collections are done effectively across all clients both key and minor, in a timely manner to boost cash flow.
- Come up with a collection incentive matrix to ensure that account managers do collections effectively and on time.
- Develop processes to identify customer problems and resolve them expeditiously and efficiently.
- Come up with a training timetable for the technical support team
- Analyze the after training contact reports from the technical support team, to enable us come up with a manual on common FMS issues that clients face on a day to day.
- Resolving issues or conflicts within client needs and contract terms by implementing plans and demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
- Follow up on the issues logged in the CRM to ensure that all issues raised by clients are closed.
- Visit all the key clients periodically communicate to them bi weekly and also monitor through the CRM that the other accounts handled by account managers are visited and spoken to
- Dedicate last week of every month to visit all the stubborn clients in paying with the respective account managers.
Any other duties within the scope of my work as may be assigned to me from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Diploma in customer service/public relations.
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years as a customer service manager in Airline / Travel industry / E-commerce industry
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s trends and emerging issues in customer service.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a team.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER” on the subject line by 14th December 2016. Kindly indicate your preferred location.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Sales Manager at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
- Regional Security Manager at Atkin
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies