Scrum Master/Agile Lead Job at Jumo
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Jumo World
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JUMO is a platform that provides transaction and predictive technology for Mobile Network Operators and Banks.
The successful candidate will be the facilitator for the KE software engineering teams that utilise Scrum and Kanban as their development methods. The Scrum Master will lead the engineering teams with the primary goal of fostering a culture of sustainable and continuous improvement.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly agile rituals strictly and efficiently.
- Build productive relationships with internal teams.
- Drive project related work to achieve project deliverables. Track sprints to identify blockages and divergence from allocated tasks.
- Ensure that the work flow process is strictly adhered to. Active stakeholder management with multiple teams.
- Implement structure changes and strategy generated by agile retrospectives.
- High velocity communicator – making sure that all information regarding changes in scope, delays & other detrimental events are communicated to those involved.
- Remove blockers raised by the teams with extreme prejudice.
- Minimum of 1 year as Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager
- At least 2 or more years in Agile Development Environment Knowledge of Kanban
- High degree of computer literacy Advanced skills with Microsoft, particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumo World career website on jumo.erecruit.co.za to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jumo WorldSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN),
- UI/UX Developer at Hivisasa
- Latest Recruitment at Nokia
- Customer Service Desk Officer at Betin Kenya
- Accountant at Skytop Technologies Ltd
- Sales and Marketing Executives at GreenBell Communications Limited
- Software Engineer at Mastercard