If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We pride ourselves as the leading HR & Management Consultancy currently headquartered in Africa. Covenant Executives
Ltd is a renowned organization for high level of professionalism in all branches. We specialize in recruitment of human capital & HR advice to Companies. Over the years, we have been trusted by large Companies; Multinationals, Blue chip Companies, Corporates for applying best practices. Our core values are: Excellence, Professionalism, Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity & Communication.
Do you have knowledge of any of these languages?
French, German or Japanese? If yes, kindly email your application as soon as possible.
Facility Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for all operational and security aspects of the buildings, grounds and facilities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the facilities.
- Overseeing the physical maintenance and upkeep of the property.
- Performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- Maintaining positive relations.
- Adhering to all applicable governmental rules and regulations, including licensing and permit requirements.
Qualifications & experience required for the Facility Manager Job
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management or any other equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience with property maintenance and physical plant upkeep requirements.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage a large team.
- Ability to maintain the physical security of the facilities, employees, contractors and visitors as well as the physical assets.
- Ability to lead the team of cleaners, gardeners and contractors to ensure the highest standards of presentation and safety are maintained in the landscape and greenery.
- Superior experience with utilities and communications infrastructure.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to handle detailed paperwork in a thorough and complete manner.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, meet multiple deadlines and works as a team member.
- Procurement and contract management skills.
- Willing to work long hours.
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Salary: Commensurate with experience & qualifications.
Method of Application
Only applications with similar experience shall be contacted. Please specify, job title & additional language on subject line. Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use this format please on subject line: Facility Manager, additional language (XXXXXX insert language). NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days.