KOKO Networks (www.kokonetworks.com) is an international venture-backed technology company with offices in Nairobi, Kampala and Mumbai. Our unique suite of technologies enables delivery of a range of consumer and business solutions that improve life in Africa’s cities. Our first Network will be built in Nairobi.
This position provides overall leadership and direction to the Human Resources department in support of the KOKO Networks mission, vision and strategic goals. The overall objective of the position is to support the development and retention of a high-performance workforce and a learning culture.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Manager Job
- Workforce strategies, policies, practices, and procedures that enable KOKO Networks to attract, retain, develop and motivate a highly skilled and productive workforce;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversight for all human resources functions, including recruitment, classification, compensation, employee benefits, performance management, employee orientation, onboarding and off-boarding, staff and organisational development, training, employee and labour relations.
Qualifications for the Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s or preferably an advanced degree in human resource management, organisation development, organisational psychology or similar.
- Member of Institute of HRM
- 7+ years of relevant Human Resources experience.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Expertise in national labour law, employment legislation & employment practices.
- Strong problem solver with strong business skills and strategic acumen, organisational diagnostic skills, analytical skills, and excellent team-building skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Effective leadership, communication, organisational and change management skills.
- Able to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Process oriented with continuous improvement focus.Culturally astute, respectful and tolerant, able to promote and support diversity in the workplace, and able to gain the trust and respect of peers
Method of Application
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts. To be considered, your application must be received by Friday 30 December 2016
Interested and qualified? Go to Koko Networks career website on kokonetworks.com to apply