Human Resources Coordinator, Kenya at Coca-Cola
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As HR Coordinator (HRC) you will provide local GBS HR administration support on administrative and HR tasks that are not covered by other GBS teams but are required to be carried out at a local level. You will split your time between completing local HR administration support (50%) and wider geographical GBS HR Operations support (50%).
In this position you will also play a significant role in education of associates on the GBS HR operation model and ensuring they are confident in using the HR tools and processes, as well as collect feedback from the local community on improvement opportunities and work closely with other GBS teams on process improvements in order to enhance the employee experience.
- Local HR Administration, such as maintenance of local associate personnel files while ensuring that auditable and adhere to local government legislation; collect wet signatures for local documentation; provide local language translation support for HR documents; distribute local HR documents (payslips, tax forms, etc.); manage local HR announcements, surveys and provide co-ordination support for local HR events (office parties, functions and general HR meetings).
- Compensation Administration: Complete the administration for absentee certificates (sick leave, parental leave) with local government social security teams; support with administration of Service Awards; complete all separation checklists prior to sending to local C&B teams.
- Learning/Training Administration and Coordination: Provide local ‘on the ground’ support for administering the facilitation of Coca-Cola University (CCU) programs (including receiving course materials sent to the location, printing of training materials, ensuring venue is correctly set up, ordering catering and supporting the Facilitator with any local needs); raise and administer Purchasing Order numbers for all local training courses; provide support for the delivery of the local talent pipeline programs; Pinnacle and Internship program including sourcing, onboarding and deployment of the Learning & Development curriculum.
- Coordination of NCR’s (non-company resources/temporary personnel): Be ‘on the ground’ support for all contractor employee-lifecycle queries across the business unit and manage the contractor workforce and new requests from the business for contractors.
- Global Mobility: Manage the global mobility lifecycle in partnership with the Global Mobility team; be the local point of contact for immigration consultant for any company documentation required to complete an associate’s mobility process; collect all required expat documents for registration; prepare and deliver payroll reports for Security Tax authorities.
- Benefits Management: Be ‘on the ground’ support for employee enrolment; obtain vendor approval for doctors outside approved list and other medical benefits like dental and optical; distribute company vouchers or free products together with payslips.
- Vendor Management, i.e. support payroll and benefits vendor contracts and payments
- Communication: Own and up-date local email distribution lists; ensure any local changes are communicated to the correct GBS HR Operations Team;manage local HR announcements, surveys and provide co-ordination support for local HR events (office parties, functions and general HR meetings).
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on GBS HR operation model to ensure they are confident in using HR tools and processes; provide support to resolution of cases which require knowledge of local specifics and regulations.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- HR Generalist background desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration roles
- Knowledge of local labor law regulations, especially good understanding of files and records management rules, contract of employment.
- Experience in shared-services organization desirable
- TCCC / bottler experience would be a plus
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- Second language - Business Level English language oral and written communication fluency essential
- Other language specific for supported countries will be an advantage
- Experience in case management tools usage
- Eye for detail
- Being a change agent - ability to live with and manage ambiguity
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Focus on timely and consistent execution
- Process Improvement mindset and delivery
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Project Management: Manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; developing project plans and allocating resources, identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans.
- Consumer Focus: Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or work impact the Company's relationship with consumers.
- Information Retention: Knowledge of retention requirements (e.g., type, duration) for employment or HR information.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Diversity Goals: Knowledge and ability to establish and monitor diversity goals.
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING . Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Coca-Cola Company career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Coca-Cola CompanySimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Honeywll
- Production Manager at Tropical Heat
- Sales Representative at Janta Kenya
- Sales Representative at Duma Works
- Human Resource Officer at Reeds Africa
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Pak - 3 Positions
- Sales Representative at Twiga Foods
- Logistics Manager at ARM Cement