Career Opportunities at Summit Recruitment & Search
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Summit Recruitment and search
Experts in the business of people, Summit Recruitment & Search enables companies and candidates to reach their true potential.
Launched in 2009, Summit Recruitment & Search addresses the developmental needs of companies and candidates based in Kenya and the wider African market. We advise on market trends and offer a range of services and solutions designed to enable our network of companies and skilled candidates reach their true potential… we are with you every step of the way.
- Monitor and review regularly the room & rates availability, status, close-out dates and overbooking.
- Extend full cooperation within and between other departments.
- Inform the revenue manager in situations like overbooking & consult before making critical decisions
- Observe and maintain reservations and room guest service systems, procedures and company policies.
- Assist in rooms and guest service functions as needed
- Monitor and coordinate group reservations activities with the sales department.
- Check and ensure the jobs assigned are effectively completed.
- Conduct daily briefing and De-briefing.
- Communicate effectively with guests and other staff.
- Administer personnel action on leaves, overtime requests and disciplinary actions.
- Understand job descriptions of all positions in the company
- Check and improve all service standards established by the company.
- Motivate staff to grow within the company.
- Provide training to all staff in the department
- Must have a bachelors degree in business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledgeable in the reservation operations and related applications.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Establishing the company presence and driving sales in the region.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle and providing a consultative sales
- Conduct one on one group sales presentation.
- Provide account management to the existing territory.
- Liase with the HO for technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
- Must have an Engineering graduate degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in technical sales experiences.
- Must have experiences working in the building & construction sector.
- Must have a strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Provide professional customer care to walk in clients in the showrooms.
- Aide in selection, documentation and organize for deliveries if necessary and after sale service.
- Assist clients by advising on interior designing and promoting all the various products.
- Inform the relevant people of low stocks level.
- Assist clients in the decision making process.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Contact clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales.
- Review own sales performance and strategize on how to make proper and effective improvements.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Participate in the ordering process both new and reordering process.
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Must be Gujarati, Punjabi or Hindu speaking.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be naturally cheerful and enjoy working with people from different background.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Good quality human interact action skills.
- Must have a diploma in customer service or sales.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Summit Recruitment and searchSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Career Opportunities at DAI Kenya - Development Alternatives, Inc.
- Errand Runner at Masaa Errands
- Sales and Operations Manager at Preferred Personnel Africa Ltd
- Process Engineer at Meaf Consultants Ltd
- Job Opportunities at CDL Human Resources - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Senior Solutions Architect at Summit Recruitment and Search