Career Opportunities at Summit Recruitment & Search
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: 30 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Summit Recruitment and search
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Experts in the business of people, Summit Recruitment & Search enables companies and candidates to reach their true potential.
Launched in 2009, Summit Recruitment & Search addresses the developmental needs of companies and candidates based in Kenya and the wider African market. We advise on market trends and offer a range of services and solutions designed to enable our network of companies and skilled candidates reach their true potential… we are with you every step of the way.
- Monitor and review regularly the room & rates availability, status, close-out dates and overbooking.
- Extend full cooperation within and between other departments.
- Inform the revenue manager in situations like overbooking & consult before making critical decisions
- Observe and maintain reservations and room guest service systems, procedures and company policies.
- Assist in rooms and guest service functions as needed
- Monitor and coordinate group reservations activities with the sales department.
- Check and ensure the jobs assigned are effectively completed.
- Conduct daily briefing and De-briefing.
- Communicate effectively with guests and other staff.
- Administer personnel action on leaves, overtime requests and disciplinary actions.
- Understand job descriptions of all positions in the company
- Check and improve all service standards established by the company.
- Motivate staff to grow within the company.
- Provide training to all staff in the department
- Must have a bachelors degree in business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledgeable in the reservation operations and related applications.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Establishing the company presence and driving sales in the region.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle and providing a consultative sales
- Conduct one on one group sales presentation.
- Provide account management to the existing territory.
- Liase with the HO for technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
- Must have an Engineering graduate degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in technical sales experiences.
- Must have experiences working in the building & construction sector.
- Must have a strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Provide professional customer care to walk in clients in the showrooms.
- Aide in selection, documentation and organize for deliveries if necessary and after sale service.
- Assist clients by advising on interior designing and promoting all the various products.
- Inform the relevant people of low stocks level.
- Assist clients in the decision making process.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Contact clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales.
- Review own sales performance and strategize on how to make proper and effective improvements.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Participate in the ordering process both new and reordering process.
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Must be Gujarati, Punjabi or Hindu speaking.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be naturally cheerful and enjoy working with people from different background.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Good quality human interact action skills.
- Must have a diploma in customer service or sales.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Summit Recruitment and searchSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Sales Manager at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
- Regional Security Manager at Atkin
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
- Security Officer at Brites Management
- Job Vacancy at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)